Hinoki Essential Oil
Hinoki essential oil benefits include its light, woodsy scent and the naturally occurring constituent alpha-pinene, making it a great addition to your essential oil collection. Steam distilled from sustainably harvested Japanese cypress trees, Hinoki essential oil has been used historically to refresh the soul. Today, the oil is used to increase spiritual awareness and to create a calming, relaxing environment.
- Create a calming space by diffusing Hinoki essential oil while working, studying, crafting or meditating
- Add to your bath to create a peaceful atmosphere
- Use with massage after exercise for a soothing, relaxing experience
- Diffuse or apply topically during yoga for a relaxing aroma that can increase spiritual awareness
- Use in your daily skin routine to support the appearance of healthy-looking skin
How to UseTopical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed. Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily. Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.