Stress Away Roll-On
Young Living’s proprietary Stress Away Essential Oil Roll-On makes it easy to bring the comforting scent of Stress Away oil everywhere you go. Whether you’re applying it as a personal scent or to enhance a massage, you’ll love having Stress Away ready to roll whenever.
The distinct mix of Vanilla and Lime gives Stress Away its unique and pleasant aroma—among other benefits, including Vanilla’s naturally occurring eugenol. This blend also includes Copaiba, which has a history of beneficial properties; Lavender, with its refreshing and calming scent; and Cedarwood, which features the powerful plant constituent cedrol. All of these ingredients are expertly blended with the exotic scent of Ocotea, a unique, Ecuador-sourced essential oil.
- Roll Stress Away on your wrists during busy work days to enjoy its calming scent.
- Apply to the bottoms of your feet during your evening routine for a relaxing aroma.
- Keep a roll-on in your travel bag or purse to use before rush-hour traffic, visiting hectic airports, or taking long road trips.
- Send kids to school on test day with Stress Away’s soothing aroma.
- Apply Stress Away to your neck and shoulders before yoga to create a centering aromatic experience during practice.
How to Use
Apply generously to wrists, temples, neck, or any desired area as needed.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Do not apply to sensitive tissues. Not intended for children six years of age or younger.
Young Living April Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.