Alkalime Stick Packs
AlkaLime™ now comes in convenient single-serve stick packs, so you can enjoy this mild, alkalinizing drink on the go. Keep a few in your purse, backpack, or at the office. The effervescing mix is formulated with Lemon and Lime essential oils, organic lemon powder, and biochemical mineral cell salts to create a crisp and soothing beverage that’s gentle on stomachs. Simply empty a packet into 4–6 ounces of cool, pure water, then stir and enjoy. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.
- Absorbed easily and quickly by the body
- Effervescent formula starts working right away to soothe the occasional upset stomach
- Gentle on the stomach
- Helps maintain optimal pH in the stomach
- Free of artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners, and formulated with nine biochemical mineral cell salts, the refreshing taste of Lemon and Lime essential oils, and organic lemon powder
- Comes in convenient, single-serve stick packs
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Empty 1 stick pack into 4–6 ounces of distilled or purified water. Let sit for 20–25 seconds. Gently stir until mixed, then drink immediately. Take 1–3 times daily, 1 hour before meals or bedtime.Cautions
- Mix with water only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for sodium-restricted diets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
Click the image below to enlarge.
Young Living July Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.